I mean, yeah, it’s been a while

I haven’t gone away; I just started taking classes again.  (Getting a certificate of advanced study in archives.  3.5 classes to go, and I can have my weekends back.)  Good thing I’ve got this place on auto-updating WordPress now.

Adelaide is like 99% done with draft 2; I just need other people’s eyes to look at it now before I do anything further with it.  Since that’s mostly out of my head, I’m currently working on finishing #208 (Leni).  I’m aiming to make it my Camp NaNoWriMo project for April.

I updated the story list with new entries, though I still haven’t finished all the abstracts.

In related news, I set up a Patreon in case I ever need to use it as more than a tip jar.  I’m not 100% sure how I’ll use it yet, but I’m at least planning to post some scenes from in-progress stuff there.  And as the updated story list probably makes clear, I have a lot of in-progress stuff.

Revisions

I’m working on revising Adelaide (#195); I split it up at some point, and the first part needs more exposition to really make it stand on its own.

I’m not terribly familiar with revising as a process; I’ve re-written the first book a couple times now (once in the typing, once again, and then again), but not all the way through the second and third times.  And I’ve got at least three versions of Xyryx going.  But I haven’t gone over most of the rest of them again, not like this.

Hopefully it comes out stronger on the other side.